6.12.2007

Etsy

Last week I opened a shop up on etsy.

MY SHOP

I haven't sold anything on it yet, and truthfully I am quite obsessed. I know that if I would like to do one thing for the rest of my life, it would be crafting. It would be nice if I could make a little money here and there, selling my crafted items. Right now I have some stuff that was fun to make, but I don't believe anyone is interested.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There are a lot of things I need to learn about in this business. I need to take better pictures, and somehow sell myself better. I really love one of the books that I have listed. It's called the "marble cake cat," and it was a beautiful book before I ripped it up and remade it. I also took the time to stamp little purple and pink flowers on pretty much every page.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I really hope I can get this little shop kicked off because currently, it's my only form of income.

1 comment:

Maker of Stuff said...

Your stuff looks great!