6.17.2007

Knitty weekend

I finally stopped cutting plastic bags and began KNITTING plastic bags. It was a lot of fun, and I would say my prototype was a bit ugly, but immediately, my Aunty Gay wanted it! She waited to ask until I was nearly done and said "Did I tell you I had a birthday in April?" I thought that was a great way to ask for something she wanted. I happily gave it to her because what do I need it for? I will just knit some more. I will take a picture of it before I give it to her so I can put it on my blog for the world to see my silly plastic bag bag. Hahaha. I think this is a start of a new love. Who could not love yarn for free? I am going to be knitting a lot more of these bags I believe! I am already getting ideas from some other sellers on etsy like arnym and sherrybingaman.

After finishing the bag, I started with some more teddy bears. YAY! I love those! Well, actually, I hate sewing them together, but I love knitting them. This weekend I went to Walsenburg for a wedding and stopped by Edla's Yarns. She was having a great sale, so I invested in some geisha for teddy bears. Well, on to more bears!

No comments: