11.20.2008

I'm baaaaack. I think?

Sorry about the lack of postage.
We just got back from our honeymoon. It received mixed reviews, what with the forced night in Chicago due to bad weather, the breakage of the computer, the always being lost, and the over packed hostels in Copenhagen, but also the beautiful scenery, the better than expected weather, the perfect train trips, the nice people speaking our language, the great friends we made, and the (mostly) good food.
I won't bore you with the details, but here are some pictures.
Please excuse the quality of the pictures, for we don't have a fancy camera (and I am very shaky)







4 comments:

MKF said...

You are shaky because all of you crazies in this family are shaky! Poor Cat can't keep his hands still to save his life, and you've seen how shaky tete is! It's genetic, but we still love ya! Great pics!
Hugs - Melissa

Rosie said...

It's so true! You should see Sam and Ingrid's hands!

designs by bonzie said...

Congrats Rosie, your honeymoon looks dreamy!

xx
bonzie

linda said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joyce

http://www.videophonesguide.com