4.08.2009

We're now open

I've opened up the new shop. So far it seems to be getting a lot more hits than my old shop. It seems like there are a lot more knitters than anything, so why not sell to them rather than compete with them? A lot of Etsy knitters have better ideas and products than I do anyway. Don't get me wrong, I am going to continue with nosierosie, but I am going to put a lot more effort in to rosesbloom.

Lately I've been stuck in a funk. I am not sure if it's related to the lay off, but I am just losing my faith in humanity (well, what little faith I had in the first place). It's becoming more and more of a dog eat dog world, and all along I was hoping this economic downturn/fall would improve our sense of community, not ruin it. I know it's probably partly psychological, just like having a bad day. Once so many people do bad things around me, all I notice is how awful humanity is. Hopefully I am just delusional.

Whoops, I was so busy complaining about humanity, that I forgot to give you a little visual treat. Here are some of my yarns:

1 comment:

~Knitting Up A Storm~ said...

wow, yeah, pretty close. Mine is made with cotton, so it looks more "used" than yours coming out of the sweater.

Pretty pink yarn. Was that ripped and dyed from thrift finds? It looks soo spring! :)