6.03.2009

Working Hard

This Saturday, May 30th, I was a vendor at the Spring Yarn Event hosted by BagsbyCab. Now, I am not going to say it was a total flop. I had a lot of fun, and there were a lot of really neat people around. It was however, not successful on the monetary end. I shouldn't get too excited/let down because my first show selling yarn was unsuccessful, but I know that I need to "up the ante" as it were. This means that I need to be more serious about selling myself.

I have a few ideas of my own, but do any of you have ideas for me? What are some ways you think I can make my business better?

On another note, Ryan and I went to visit my parents a few weekends ago, and I just wanted to show you how beautiful the place is.






Big Horn Sheep on the road.




Our house



Silver Mountain




Big huge amphibole



Another of Silver Mountain

No comments: