8.06.2009

Wow....

Wow..yeah. I am like the worst blogger ever. Oh well. Life's been great lately. A couple of weeks ago I went to Bellingham, WA to visit my friend Sam's family. It was soooooo awesome. I have never eaten so many berries in my life! In fact, I don't think I had ever eaten a berry off the bush/vine before (other than a wild raspberry once). They are AMAZING! I want to move to the Pacific Northwest now, just to have fresh berries every summer.

Today I start a new "job." I wouldn't even call it a job actually. It's just fun. I am now working at Purls of Wisdom yarn shop in Parker, CO. I found the job listing on craigslist while perusing for "real jobs" and couldn't help applying. Needless to say, I got the job.

(It must be noted that I feel some guilt about "cheating on" Edla in Walsenburg, but I still hold loyal to her. She is and always will be my idea of knitting nirvana. It's just that now I live farther away, and I really wanted this job! Haha.)

As for the rest of my life, I've been ripping out sweaters like a crazy addict. I want to be more serious about this little business. Also, I've been studying a lot for the GRE *gag* because I've been communicating with an awesome lady that is a major source of inspiration. I think Minnesota may be in my future. If it's possible that is. It's hard to get funding to go to Grad school these days when everyone else wants to go too.

Truthfully, there is so much going on lately, that I constantly fear I am forgetting something. So much to knit! So much to unknit! So much to study, and so much to be excited about!

No comments: