I made some booties and a hat. The pictures make them look washed out, but they are beautiful colors! They just make me think of sherbet!
Quite a few of my Etsy items expired last week. I am trying to decide if I want to relist them or not. Is it worth relisting something if it didn't sell the first time? I like Etsy a lot, but I only made one real sale on it (the other was a custom order), and it seems like there is too much competition for a plain jane knitter like me to be on there.
Should I or shouldn't I relist?
I'm engaged! I'm engaged! YAY!
Here's my beautiful ring:
We are planning on getting married at the Denver Butterfly Pavilion.
Now, I have much planning to do. We will be getting married in October of 2008. I know, it seems a little early to be planning so extensively, but I don't have a lot of money, and the more I spread it out, the less I have to spend at once.
I am making my own invites!
Right now I have so many projects lined up!
1. orange, fuzzy, mohair armwarmers for Keli
2. fingerless gloves with poptop mitten for my aunt's friend
3. fixing the length of sleeves on two sweaters for my mom's friend
4. fix the the thumb length on the bf's gloves
5. a knit-felt fedora for Shirley
6. three hats for a new customer
7. socks for a professor
8. socks for a doctor
Wow! I wish I had more time.